HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
GENSOL RECOGNISES AND ACCEPTS ITS RESPONSIBILITY AS AN EMPLOYER FOR PROVIDING A SAFE AND HEALTHY WORKPLACE AND WORK ENVIRONMENT FOR ITS EMPLOYEES AND OTHERS (STUDENTS, CONTRACTORS, VISITORS, AND THE PUBLIC) WHO MAY BE AFFECTED BY ITS WORK.
We undertake to comply with all statutory health and safety requirements and will adopt all other reasonably practicable means to eliminate hazards and reduce the risk of injury to its employees and others and the risk of damage to its property.
We will ensure that resources are made available to provide: –
- plant, equipment and systems of work that are safe and without risks to health;
- safe arrangements for the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances;
- a safe place of work with safe access to it and safe egress from it;
- a healthy working environment;
- adequate welfare facilities and arrangements;
- sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision to ensure all employees are aware of the hazards at their workplace together with the necessary measures to be taken to protect against these hazards;
- and a monitoring, inspection and auditing procedure to ensure the effective management of health and safety throughout the Company.